Welcome to Part 2, Mi Amor 2 for 1 Borders.
Did you like the border ideas, which get cut up into two pieces–using one portion for 8×8 pages? In this post, you will see how to add the rest of those pieces to create beautiful cards.
Using the pictures as your guide, make 12 Valentine cards with your remaining border pieces. (If you don’t know what I’m talking about, please refer back to Part 1.)
These cards were created using:
- Mi Amor Paper (6 sheets, 1 of each design)
- Mi Amor Stickers
- Mi Amor Embellishments
- 2 Sheets each Cranberry, Black and White Cardstock
- 8×8 Black Refill Pages/Protectors
- 8×8 Album Cover in Ebony or Ruby (available January 16-31)
- Original Border Maker System with Heart Chain, Snowflake Chain, Scallop Dot, Zig Zag, Lace Flower Chain, Filmstrip, Circle Weave, Evergreen, Bubbles, Picket Fence and Button Chain Cartridges
- Embossed Button Trio Punch
- Custom Cutting System
- 12″ Straight Trimmer
- Tape Runner and Repositionable Tape Runner Refill
- Foam Squares
- Silver Metallic Pen
Who is on your list to receive Valentine’s Cards?
The ideas shown are a great fit for your boyfriend, girlfriend, children, grandparent, co-workers, or even your neighbors.
Happy “Season of Love”!