The Countryside Comfort collection screamed at me to be made into cards.
I absolutely ADORE this collection!!
In order to make this set of three cards you will need:
- 1 Sheet of white cardstock trimmed using the 12 inch trimmer to 8 1/2 x 5 1/2. These two cards will be landscape fold. Scored at 4 1/4 and folded to create the card base.
- 1 Sheet of gray cardstock trimmed using the 12 inch trimmer to 4 1/4 x 11. This card will be a portrait fold. Scored at 5 1/2 and folded to create the card base.
- Countryside Comfort Vellum Paper
- Countryside Comfort Variety Mat Pack
- Countryside Comfort Sticker
- Everyday Sentiments Laser Cut Embellishments
- Mix & Match Neutral Embellishments
- Custom Cutting System – Rectangle
- 12″ Straight Trimmer
- Tape Runner
- Foam Squares
Once you have your card bases created. The real fun begins!
Trim the flowered vellum to 4 x 5 1/4. Using the rectangle cutting system blue blade, cut out the rectangle shape on the upper right hand side of the flowered vellum. Be sure to leave a small space around the top and the right side. Once the rectangle is cut into the vellum, adhere the vellum to the card base using the tape runner and the vellum adhesive. Rub the vellum where you placed the adhesive so you won’t see the vellum tape in the front.
Adhere the Everyday Sentiments Hello laser cut embellishment inside the rectangle using the tape runner and adhesive. I used a 1/2 inch piece strip from the Countryside Comfort Mat Pack. Adhere the yellow rose using a foam square. And finally to finish off this card, add three gold gems from the Mix & Match Neutral Embellishments.
The next two card use mats from the Countryside Comfort Mat Pack. Trim the mats 1/4 inch to adhere to the card bases. Add the Everyday Sentiments using the tape runner and adhesive. Use the foam squares to adhere the Today sticker from the Countryside Comfort Stickers. Be sure to add some gems from the Mix and Match Embellishments to add some bling!
These would be perfect to pop in the mail just to let someone you know you are thinking of them.
Hope you enjoy the Countryside Comfort line as much as I do! The possibilities with this line is endless!