Today is World Kindness Day, and here at Creative Memories, we’re celebrating accordingly! Of course, our favorite act of kindness would be to make a card for a friend or loved one, but there are so many ways to share kindness.
Here are just a few ideas, but the options are endless!
- Treat a friend to coffee or pay for the person in line behind you, and leave a generous tip.
- Share a smile with a stranger and give them a compliment.
- Volunteer your time or deliver needed items to a homeless shelter or animal shelter.
- Dedicate 24 hours to spreading positivity on social media.
- Make a card for a co-worker, friend or loved one and tell them how awesome they are.
To spread the kindness, we are sharing a sketch to make a fun, easy card. Did you see the sketch on the Virtual Crop from this past weekend? This would be a great, easy card to create for any occasion!
For other easy card options, click here.
Celebrate World Kindness Day with us today and make a card or two! You will be surprised how much a simple of act of kindness can go. Kindness is contagious; encourage others to pass it on.
We would love to hear ways you are celebrating. Make sure to tag #worldkindnessday 🙂