Scrapbook papers and embellishments have personalities, and Bee Mine is energizing! If you’ve been feeling a little rundown after the hustle and bustle of the holidays, get your hands on the Bee Mine collection and you’ll feel ready to create an entire album. When Melissa designed this fun Arrow Border Layout, I had to give it a try. I loved the way that she used three different colours of cardstock behind each arrow in the border design.
Today, we’re giving you a digital gift!
You can now share your love for scrapbooking with Creative Memories phone and computer wallpapers. We’re excited about the upcoming launch of Creative Memories Digital Artwork and couldn’t help but sneak out a little gift in advance.
If you don’t see your phone listed below, try on a size and see if it fits. We bet that you’ll find one that works. Here’s a few tips on how to change your wallpapers:
- How to change your wallpaper on an iPhone
- How to change your wallpaper on an Android phone
- How to change your wallpaper on a Mac
- How to change your wallpaper on a PC
Enjoy! And, share the love on Facebook.
- 1024 x 768
- 1280 x 1024
- 1920 x 1080
- 750 x 1334 (iPhone 7, 6/6s)
- 1080 x 1920 (iPhone 7 Plus, Nexus 5x, Google Pixel)
- 1440 x 2560 (Samsung Galaxy Note 5, S7, LG G5, Google Pixel XL)
- 1536 x 2048 (iPad2, Nexus 9)
- 2048 x 2732 (iPad Pro)
Download all of the phone and computer wallpapers. (Not recommended on a mobile device)